- J Crane: Awesome. Great interview. Larry, can’t wait to see you in Fish in the dark. But I’m in Australia...
- Andrea: Larry David on Broadway? That should be interesting. Funny thing is, if I managed to get to New York for the...
- Eskender Tamrat: Nice review! Larry is, indeed, one of a kind, and its not fair to ask him to disguise for different...
- "naruto shippuden anime episodes": I believe everything said was very logical. But, what about this? what if you were...
- Michele Sarrazin: This episode was very annoying and upsetting. No one has questioned or commented at the killing of...
Archive for October, 2009
Posted on October 26, 2009 | 58 CommentsLarry and Jerry Seinfeld consider incorporating Larry’s latest real-life experience–involving a bare-midriff assistant and a crying Jesus–into the reunion show. I found this to be another solid episode. I didn’t […]
Posted on October 18, 2009 | 19 CommentsLarry learns to embrace the upside of disability without actually being disabled, and looks to disprove the rumor that Rosie O’Donnell can kick his ass. First off, apologies for my […]
Posted on October 12, 2009 | 13 CommentsLarry rats out Christian Slater at Ted and Mary’s anniversary party, but later gets his payback at a restaurant rendezvous with an old flame; Larry’s doctor regrets ever giving him […]
Posted on October 9, 2009 | 1 Comment
Posted on October 5, 2009 | 14 CommentsLarry resists Jeff’s suggestion to do a Seinfeld reunion special–until he figures out a compelling personal reason to do so. They’re back. But are they still funny? Spoilers ahead. I’ve […]
Posted on October 2, 2009 | 3 CommentsHere are the titles for episodes 8, 9 and 10 of season seven: Episode 8: Office Krupke Episode 9: The Table Read Episode 10: Mocha Joe Full HBO schedule here. […]