Season 7 Episode 8: Officer Krupke
Jeff’s indiscretion forces Larry to embrace his feminine side; one of Jeff’s clients competes with Cheryl for a Seinfeld role; a local law officer shares an unusual name.
Another enjoyable episode, that I think was on par with last week’s The Black Swan. I loved watching Susie and Larry in this one – the way she looks him up and down as he tries to walk like he’s wearing women’s underwear was classic. The argument with the Banana Republic salesman was also quiet funny. I did feel there was a bit of filler in the early to middle part of the episode, but there were quite few memorable scenes/lines. I did like the bit where Larry and Jeff go to check the car for damage and Jeff trip’s over the kid’s toy – “What are you an idiot!” The real humour lay in the plot and the final denouement, which was one of this season’s best. I got a genuine surprise seeing him in those red panties. Jeff’s last line was great as well. That guy sure is getting laid a lot these days!
What did you think?
- “A little more at ease.. maybe a little kinder..”
- “I think they deserve an adult critique”
- “I’m good for buds… May I be excused?”
- “You’re Larry David and you like the comfort of women’s panties!”
- “Nothing at all. Cheryl!”
- “I never saw Michelangelo in a brace!”
- “You gotta tell Susie I was in a car accident.”